A patent is an exclusive right to use an invention: no one else may use it by producing, selling or importing it without permission from the patent owner.
In order for your invention to be patentable, it must meet certain conditions. The invention must be new, inventive and industrially applicable.
Our services include the following activities:
- drafting, filing and prosecuting of Swiss, EPC, PCT, US and foreign patent applications in the following technical fields:
- oppositions, invalidation and infringement proceedings
- expert opinions (patentability, infringement, etc.)
- novelty and third party rights searches
- validation of European patents
- utilization and assignment of patent rights
- drafting contracts to commercialize patents (licenses, assignments)
- annuity monitoring and payment service
- legal consulting
- patent valuation.
Please contact us for additional information or documentation.